Thailand, Pattaya Bay, Pattaya Dusit Resort Reviews

Thailand, Pattaya Bay, Pattaya Dusit Resort - Ask a question now

“My husband and I have just honeymooned in Pattaya,...”

Written on: 20/06/2007 by Suze2410 (1 review written)

My husband and I have just honeymooned in Pattaya, Thailand at the Dusit Resort Hotel and I have to say we have had an absolutely wonderful time. I heavily rely on other peoples reviews when I want to book holidays, so I want to give as much helpful info as possible.

The Dusit is wonderful. Not cheap to eat or drink in but high quality. Rooms are a bit dated, as others have said but a very good size, clean, good bathrooms and towels, drinking water and toiletries are changed daily, even… Read Full Review

“Pattaya Dusit in Pattaya is really fantastic, its...”

Written on: 04/04/2005 by Yolinda1066 (1 review written)

Pattaya Dusit in Pattaya is really fantastic, its about a 10 minute walk from all the nightlife or a short ride on the fequent bus's that pass the hotel.
The food is good in the hotel or there are lots of restaurants along the road outside.
Swimming pools are lovely as are the rooms.
Service is with a smile and excellent.
I would give this hotel resort 10/10… Read Full Review