Fuji Finepix 2300 Reviews

• Battery Life

Fuji Finepix 2300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix 2300

Fuji Finepix 2300

“This was my second digital camera, and I can honestly...”

Written on: 14/07/2005 by wee96 (1 review written)

This was my second digital camera, and I can honestly say I enjoy it. The best thing about this camera is its ability to take abuse. This thing has been dropped numerous times, left in extreme cold and heat, fell in snow, my children used it for a toy, and yet it still works 100% and looks just fine.

The picture quality is quite nice at the highest setting (1600x1200), the pictures print nicely with our picture printer and its hard to find a difference between a 35mm picture and these.

I… Read Full Review

“This is my first digital camera so I may not be the...”

Written on: 26/02/2003 by Vivian Lamonte. (1 review written)

This is my first digital camera so I may not be the best expert, but I love this camera and have stopped using my 35mm cameras. I took this camera to France on vacation, and it worked like a champ. I have made 5x7 prints on photo paper and they look great. I highly recommend this camera to all of my friends who want an entry level digital camera. Can't beat the price!… Read Full Review

“I got the camera on the strength of the brand and the...”

Written on: 15/11/2001 by David Raven. (1 review written)

I got the camera on the strength of the brand and the spec; I have used Fuji cameras before. The price was superb as was the service - I will never buy a digital camera from anywhere else, even though I had to send the Fuji 2300 back. The LCD is next-to-useless in low-light conditions, including indoors during daylight with curtains open. For macro-mode you have to ensure the subject is well lit but the quality of output from this mode was impressive. Image quality between four and eight feet was… Read Full Review

“Superb! This is my first digital camera and the...”

Written on: 06/10/2001 by Paul Carrick. (1 review written)

Superb! This is my first digital camera and the results from the 2.1 megapixel images are excellent. Lacks the optical zoom of the Fuji 2400, but it fits within a lower budget. Includes a fantastic Macro mode. Very easy to use menu system with straight forward icons makes this a doddle to use. Great looking silver finish and good size and weight. Battery consumption good too! I've been using the Duracell Ultra M3. Of course I would recommend taking an extra pack around with you though. Plugs… Read Full Review