A Pet Cemetery www.apetcemetery.com Reviews

A Pet Cemetery www.apetcemetery.com - Ask a question now

“I found A Pet Cemetery (www.apetcemetery.com) to be an...”

Written on: 28/03/2005 by Neilmac1977 (1 review written)

I found A Pet Cemetery (www.apetcemetery.com) to be an excellent website for people such as myself, who has just recently lost my pet dog Sam. I was impressed by the free esympathy cards section, and found the poems and stories very good, and inspiring. The ability to create a permanent online memorial for my dog has given me something to remember Sam by for years to come. Everything on the site is free, with the exception of the memorial, however, it says on the site that money is donated to… Read Full Review

Tractorboy's Response to Neilmac1977's Review

Written on: 08/04/2005

It really is a wonderful website, however it is quite touching and having seen some of the memorials created and the tributes paid to their beloved and departed pets, I feel I am sharing in their grief.
<br>
<br>The music which accompanies the home page is appropriate for a pet cemetery, and does not last more than it takes the time to enter the garden of rest.
<br>
<br>If you have suffered the loss of a pet, I would take a look, for yourself and find comfort.

Read 1 Comment