XS Energy Drinks Reviews

XS Energy Drinks
3.9

XS Energy Drinks - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for XS Energy Drinks

“Motor Insurance Companies in Dubai”

written by btmbore on 04/11/2023

Looking for the best motor insurance companies in Dubai? Alsagr Insurance offers the most comprehensive coverage for your car, motorcycle, or other vehicle. We'll make sure you're protected on the road. Learn more about our motor insurance services today.

“I love the root beer flavor best”

written by DimitriAri on 14/01/2021

XS energy drink is the best on the market. I love the root beer flavor best. It's true to flavor is delicious and satisfying.it is very effective in giving you extra energy but it is not overpowering, I feel safe in drinking this product and it does not leave any side effects. Plus it does not have any calories or fat.

“No sugar”

written by Miles78 on 19/10/2020

XS Energy Drink taste refreshing with its Mojito flavor. It has no sugar, zero calories and is rich in vitamins.

“Good drinks”

written by jewelljanie on 13/01/2016

I like these drinks because they they are good for what I need them: help me to stay active during the day. I´m not a big fan of coffee, so XS Energy Drinks is a good alternative. What I especially like about the product is that there are many different tastes. It also has vitamin B12 what I think is healthy, although I´ve read one shouldn´t take too much of it. The taste could be better, but it seems all energy drinks have the same problem.

“BEST AND THE HEALTHIEST ENEGY DRINK EVER”

written by sadiya94 on 03/09/2015

I have heard from people that energy drinks are not healthy at all. So, when I heard about XS, I was pretty skeptical to drink it since I have heard bad rumors about these. But when I research about XS on credible websites about XS(RESEACH NOT GOOGLE SEARCH), I just wanted to give it a shot plus Vitamin B12 is not harmful for the body at all since you supposed to have XS after/during eating food so that it can unlock the energy from the that. Also, you should not drink XS on a empty stomach at all that even recommended on the XS web page.XS is the first energy drink I have ever had and the special fact about it is that it's HALAL or Kosher, so Muslims can drink it too. In addition when I saw the demo of how different energy drinks works in our body, it pumped me up. I started drinking XS from May 2015. Ever since then It has been helping me a lot like give me energy to get things done on a fast pace, I don't get tired of working hard anymore, especially exam time XS become my best friend by keeping me energetic and I am able to get so much more studying done than when I not used to drink XS. I would recommend XS to everyone from my personal experience.

“Not really that great, you should know more about...”

written by svCooney431 on 06/04/2014

Seriously, I admit that using vitamin B12 to wake people up is an improvement in this industry. However, the overdose of vitamin B12 is not a smart choice. I'm not a professional nutritionist and my words have no authority. I'm not mean to blame anyone or any organization, but you should be careful on taking these kind of products.The regular size of xs energy drink contains 4900% DV of vitamin B12, and there are larger size contains 7900% DV; also, they provide energy shot with 10000% DV. If it's a one time consume, it was not harmful probably since the overdose part of vitamin B12 won't really stay in your system for long time. But if you take it frequently, like every two days or three days, your body will face to fatal problems. If you consistently keep a high volume of vitamin B12 in your system, your brain and other neuron may suffer from terrible disorder. Further, vitamin B12 do pump up your body's efficiency of using of energy. It could be good and bad. When your body provide energy for every cells, it can't tell the difference between "good cell" or "bad cell". Let me put this straight, if you take high volume of vitamin B12 like xs frequently, you had higher chance to have cancer. Besides, it's not really safe to take in vitamin B12 with DV of 7900% or 10000%. But all the official site warm is for pregnant and children under 12. Seriously, never take in that kind of high volume of vitamin B12. You may get shock or even dead. I know a lot people think it's not a big deal since they take it everyday and they didn't feel bad. But, I must tell you this, I know how xs is distributed, and I know one case of death or shock, your whole business and even your life will be so screwed. In a nutshell, the whole idea is an improvement, but the manufacturer, xs gear, or I should say, Amway corporation, is highly irresponsibly on promoting of this product. It's terribly immoral to hide the potential danger of the product and give its distributors such blind confidence on this product's health issue.

Reetowers's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2017

Not sure where you are getting your information about XS. However, yes over consumption can be dangerous of any sports drink, however, you mis represent website. You can get detailed information about ingredients, use, and pre cautions. There is also an 800 number to call for further information. Just wanted to put that out there. I personally have not heard of anyone getting sick or cancer as a result of using XS. So such claims need to be backed up with research. TY. Educated consumer.

“Best energy drink on the planet. Bar none!”

written by xsnrgman on 01/01/2013

I love these drinks. Except the caffeine free flavors, they are rather flat tasting and don't have the adaptogenic herbs the others have. The fact is these drinks have a crisp clean taste and are healthy. If you're sensitive to caffeine, they are not for you. The only energy drink with the exclusive adaptogenic blend. I won't agree with what some might say that the sweeteners used and the ginseng in it aren't healthy. If you read that or hear it elsewhere they are wrong. First I read that these drinks are safe for those with diabetes and then recently read that it isn't. Who do you believe? Me, that's who. It's safe. But if you have diabetes and think it might be risky. Then don't drink it. I was told a long time back that cancer patients drank these and it helped them feel better and cope. It might be true but I don't have all the facts in front of me. Overall, if you want the best tasting energy drink on the market. This is it. I've been drinking it since Grape Cranberry Blast came out. Initially, when the drink first came out, the can had a different design. It also had a different flavor which wasn't always as good as it is now. The newer improved formula and can design made it all better. Now not only drinks they have two flavors of energy shots, wild berry and citrus. I'd take those over 5 hour energy. They also have a mint flavored energy gum, trail mix and a drink mixer. Never had the gum or tried the drink mixer though. So there you have it. Give it a try. You may be surprised and like it as much as me!

“This is a nice drink but the taste isn't as great as...”

written by KatyC1 on 25/06/2010

This is a nice drink but the taste isn't as great as others. I really like the way that they have gone off the standard tracks of boring tasting energy drinks but said that the taste is still a bit artificial.

Value-wise I think its a bit expensive for what it is - i don't see why these drinks have to be more than the supermarket versions as they aren't bad in taste and much cheaper.

“it sucks”

written by on 27/10/2009

it sucks

“It is good and electrifying energy drink with a hint...”

written by on 31/05/2009

It is good and electrifying energy drink with a hint of presence of lemon in it. XS Energy Drinks definitely a refreshing drink. Taste good
serves the purpose of energy drink. 'keeep me awake'
Attractive colour of the can.

“i drink XS Energy Drinks daily. it's good :D comes in...”

written by on 08/04/2009

i drink XS Energy Drinks daily. it's good :D comes in a lot of good flavor. new flavor coming out soon.

“Jus a great product to use when compared to what is...”

written by on 30/10/2008

Jus a great product to use when compared to what is out there at stores. All the flavors taste great with no after taste. The energy builds slowly and there was no noticeable "crash" like other energy drinks. The can is small compared to other energy drinks. That I can not buy it at a store--but understand the issues of why.

“XS is the best energy drink out there. Even though it...”

written by Emziez on 20/10/2008

XS is the best energy drink out there. Even though it is #2 but that's only because it's a private product and you can only buy it from Quixtar/Amway Global as a client or IBO. The taste, how much more healthier it is for you, 0 carbs as well as 0 sugars AND it contains 4900% B12 vitamins.

“Avoid XS Gear like a plague is what i would recommend....”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Linsor on 06/10/2008

Avoid XS Gear like a plague is what i would recommend. This is what happens when people refuse to do their own reasearch on food and nutrition, they get bought in to believing that anything without sugar and cabs is healhty. There is nothing healthing about XS Gear Drinks same as other energy drinks. They are loaded with synthetic B Vitamins and harmful sweetners and additives, and also FDC DYES YELLOW, RED etc to give the drinks their color. So, what's healthy about this drink?

Wiremu61's Response to 407361_Linsor's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

I have studied nutritional products for over thirty years and have recommended only two out of hundreds to my clients.XS sports drinks have the added value of being able to provide a sustained amount of energy and concentration over a normal day regardless of wether your job requires a sustained amount of physical and mental activity or not.The benefits are that you need only one can (at only 250mls) or serve per day.Also it has a very healthy amount of pure organic(certified by independant world renowned Co.eg,CSRIO.As it is not the absolute perfect alternative to exercising and eating a good variety of healthy food it has a better result than most and has no bad long term effects as of yet.

Dellkitty's Response to 407361_Linsor's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Synthetic B vitamins? Ginseng and adaptogenic natural herbs are not synthetic, they are real natural sources of these vitamins. This is the healthiest energy drink (which isn't hard) and a really healthy drink that I try and have every day!

“I like the cool crisp flow of XS energy drink. I love...”

written by brooklynn612 on 05/06/2008

I like the cool crisp flow of XS energy drink. I love this drink, its just hard to find. It had a few flavors that did not work for me but thats only do to my liking.

Vikashprakash's Response to 371725_brooklynn612's Review

Written on: 25/06/2008

HI brooklyn612
<br/>you can find XS Energy Drinks at www.dprakash.qhealthzone.com Let me know if this helps or if I could help in other ways.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks
<br/>Vikash Prakash

“Great alternative to red bull, full throttle..or any...”

written by sim329 on 05/05/2008

Great alternative to red bull, full throttle..or any of the other dozens of high-sugar/syrup-tasting energy drinks you can find in the gas station. 12 different flavors is unheard of..

“I Have tried all 12 flavors. The new 12 flavors in ONE...”

written by cindystanley on 01/05/2008

I Have tried all 12 flavors. The new 12 flavors in ONE CASE is a great idea!
My husband mixes one Electric Lemonade with one Cherry for a great new taste!
I have used the Root Beer for floats too! I buy at wholesale through my business and that makes it an even better value!

“Darn good stuff. ”

written by thardwick on 17/02/2008

Darn good stuff.

“A good point about XS Energy Drinks is they kinda...”

written by polo12nike12 on 27/08/2006

A good point about XS Energy Drinks is they kinda taste like diet soda, not too bad compared to some of the other brands. I drink about 3 or 4 Red Bulls a day when I am life-guarding, it really helps with the sun, but this stuff I would not recommend for that. Maybe going to the gym it works but out in the sun it did not make me feel good at all. I really don't think 4900 % of B12 can be good for you. I felt my whole body kinda tense up and I thought my heart was going to just stop.

411102_Emziez's Response to 257038_polo12nike12's Review

Written on: 20/10/2008

The only reason why you felt like your body was tensing up is because you consume too many red bulls. It's not XS that does that to you it's red bull..get it right buddy.

“Just stick with a healthy diet and exercise regularly...”

written by smooth8530i on 01/08/2006

Just stick with a healthy diet and exercise regularly and you don't have to drink this stuff.
Don't waste your money.