Karcher KB 9020 Reviews

Karcher KB 9020 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Karcher KB 9020

Karcher KB 9020
Karcher KB 9020

“Karcher KB 9020 no problem with me even after nine years ”

Written on: 31/05/2014

Touch wood even after nine years of normal household use it is still giving me same performance and I must say would not hesitate to recommend to any one as as far as me it has given good performance over the years and I hope I will manage few more years to come… Read Full Review

Savvyexpert's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

I had the same experience with my 10 year old model - GREAT !!! The problems start when you buy one of the newer models.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“Bought a very nice Karcher KB 5.85m and was told it...”

Written on: 15/04/2009 by colin jeffery (1 review written)

Bought a very nice Karcher KB 5.85m and was told it was a good pressure washer and at a good price £299. Half a house clean layter, the pump went ( Ca`put.) Was told to wait and someopne will pick up from your home and return it back to you, Ah! One week to pick up and three weeks to repair and another day off, to recieve,
wonderful ! So as to not look foolish in my close, I wrongfully bought another one, to clean the rest of my house, but this time i bought, a 7.85 top of the range, all… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“No more Karcher's for me after the KB 9020. High...”

Written on: 05/07/2008

No more Karcher's for me after the KB 9020. High pressure wand failed outside of the 90 day warranty. Lowes arbitrarily gave me a whole new unit.
Year later now and the outlet fitting (plastic) cracked… Read Full Review

“The Karcher KB 9020 is a good machine that did what I...”

Written on: 18/03/2005 by Enid Estep (1 review written)

The Karcher KB 9020 is a good machine that did what I hoped it would do. Two different spray heads both powerful enough to clean tough spots on wooden decking, concrete slabs and stone steps. Washed away green mould from house wall and even removed 90% of old paint stain on decking. Works quickly, covering a large area in a reasonable time. Good long electic flex. Hose pipe connection leaked a bit and unit was a little unstable in use so care needed in operation. Easy to carry, not too… Read Full Review