MS Emilio Reviews

MS Emilio
MS Emilio

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“On arriving at the MS Emilio cruise ship, I was...”

Written on: 06/09/2006 by STEFFIPUSS (1 review written)

On arriving at the MS Emilio cruise ship, I was impressed with the size of the bar area and general standard of cleanliness. However, the cabin was not so good. It was quite grubby with dirty walls and stained bedding, and it was also quite dusty. The cabin was not vacuumed the whole time we were there, and I had to ask for the vacuum cleaner myself on about the forth day, as I couldn't stop sneezing. I was not the only one to experience this. There was an overpowering stench of diesel fumes… Read Full Review

291352_Mskp's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

Looking at your review, I am quite shocked! I have booked a holiday with my two sons on MS Emilio and based on your account, I will be paying over £300 in tips! Surely this is wrong? The rest of the review also left me dismayed and wondering how I can get out of going on the trip. Are they really that awful to women? Please tell me my fears are groundless. This is the first holiday I have been able to afford with my boys, I really don't want it to be a disaster ( or come back in debt ).

Cooly's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

We had a lovely clean boat, marvelous staff , read all the other reviews

Steffipuss's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 19/05/2008

There were plenty of other people who were dissatisfied on this trip and I certainly would not be travelling again. Anybody else who wants to take the risk is welcome to make up their own mind!

Dpugh's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 18/04/2008

I can't believe this review. My wife an I are just about to return to this boat for the 3rd time in 3 years. We have found the staff to be extremely helpful and the boat and facilities very clean. You don't have to go on every trip if you don't want to - you can just stay on board and enjoy the peace and quiet. I have found both my previous holidays on this boat to be excellent value for money and have recommended it to numerous friends who have tried it and agreed.

334674_Frazerg's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 01/01/2008

I disagree with this review because having been on this boat in November 2007 I don't recognise it as the same boat.If the events were as described hadn't she got a tongue in her head by which to complain

Okill1962's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 14/08/2007

I have to disagree with this review. We found everything to the contrary, clean rooms and cleaned twice a day, exceptional friendly staff, trips just right with plenty of free time at each temple etc. you have time to go into Aswan, Luxor and other stops if wanted. Everything we expected and more with this trip - would definitely go on it again and would definitely recommend.

Steffipuss's Response to STEFFIPUSS's Review

Written on: 05/07/2007

Dear mskp,
<br/>I don't want to put you off your holiday. Everybody is different I am sure you will have a great time. The tips were at the time I went 7.50 per person (I don't know how many of you are going) plus other tips but it wont add up to £300 and I am sure you wouldn't have to pay them all (I didn't, but I did feel pressurised) as for their attitude to women I think it is a cultural thing but there are different group leaders so you will probably get someone else as they use several tour guides and have a totally different experience. So please don't worry enjoy your holiday.

Read 7 Comments