Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 Reviews

Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60

Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60
Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60

“Run with a Meridian system, they just get better as I...”

Written on: 21/07/2008

Run with a Meridian system, they just get better as I listen to them more.

I have bi-wired them for extra quality. I am still looking for the best position for them (only had them a few days.)… Read Full Review

“I bought my Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 speakers...”

Written on: 16/03/2005 by pletharoe (2 reviews written)

I bought my Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60 speakers to replace my cyrus icon X4 set up. The icons were too big for my new flat, I also didn't like what they did to distorted or overdriven guitars. I had been looking for a few weeks, listening to various other speakers and had pretty much decided that B&w was the way to go.
My friend owns a full cyrus setup (mine is tag mclaren, which sounds quite similar), he has monitor audio silver 8i speakers which I've always liked, but I never liked the… Read Full Review

Phil Clement's Response to pletharoe's Review

Written on: 31/03/2005

I trialled a pair of these at home with Audiolab and Tag kit, they were good but even better out side with unlimited space to breath. As a result I bought the GR20 which sounded better inside. Room size 6x4.5x 2.75
<br>