blank blankboards Reviews

blank blankboards - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for blank blankboards

blank blankboards
blank blankboards

“I only ride blank blankboards because they feel...”

Written on: 29/05/2005 by yellowsnow816 (1 review written)

I only ride blank blankboards because they feel EXACTLY the same as a name brand skateboard, but for half the price. rather than riding each board till it breaks, I ride it until the pop has worn down almost all the way, or its chipped too much. I personally like the fact that there is no graphic on it because when I used to get graphic decks I wouldnt boardslide for a week or two because Iwanted to be able to see the picture on it. besides, once you ride a graphic for a month or so you cant… Read Full Review

Woodpusher321's Response to yellowsnow816's Review

Written on: 06/10/2005

Yes, this dude said it exactly how it is.

Read 1 Comment

“I find that blank decks are realy good, nice pop good...”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by jano9458 (1 review written)

I find that blank decks are realy good, nice pop good shape and they are wider than most boards - this is good for people with bigger feet so there is less toe/heel hang. Depending on what tricks you do with it they are pretty strong. I skate like 6-10 sets all the time and it lasted 2 months - thats pretty good… Read Full Review

Woodpusher321's Response to 190077_jano9458's Review

Written on: 22/10/2005

yes they are big, but you can get different sizes

Read 1 Comment

“I like blank boards. I brought a rage blank and it...”

Written on: 07/08/2004 by darkstarbattilon (1 review written)

I like blank boards. I brought a rage blank and it snapped in 5 months. I wasn't mad because by then I had enough to by a new board… Read Full Review

“I have skated many blank skateboards. They are very...”

Written on: 14/04/2004 by Riob420 (5 reviews written)

I have skated many blank skateboards. They are very good if you can't afford pro boards. The Stained wood on the bottom looks cool and they skate just as good any other deck… Read Full Review

“I think the biggest peoblem with a blank deck is the...”

Written on: 25/11/2003 by sk8erc (1 review written)

I think the biggest peoblem with a blank deck is the fact it is only for mini ramps and vert because the are very wide. The board has lots of pop so you don't need to worry about your ollie. I also found this board strong . I have has it for a year and it still is in very good condition! you don't need to worry about scrathing the botom of it because there is no pic… Read Full Review

Blankskater1291's Response to sk8erc's Review

Written on: 26/07/2004

Hey they come in different sizes, they are only wide if you buy a big sized board...ive had a blank and it was really skinny! it just depends on the size you get.

Woodpusher321's Response to sk8erc's Review

Written on: 15/10/2005

laugh out loud, but they do come in different sizes.

Read 2 Comments