Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3 Reviews

Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3

Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3
Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3

“I have had several pairs of Adidas Fingersave...”

Written on: 15/03/2005 by rocafella (4 reviews written)

I have had several pairs of Adidas Fingersave Evolution ES3 and I find these gloves one of the best out at the moment...I think these gloves give good grip on the ball so you don't have to worry about doing a Roy Carroll...the fingersaves have saved my fingers plenty of times as I play against some beefy shots...I like these gloves and I recommend them to anyone who is a goalkeeper...these are the gloves for you… Read Full Review

216648_Cul Baire's Response to rocafella's Review

Written on: 09/11/2005

i found that these gloves are to rigid and goalkeepers rely on the gloves to catch the ball and not there hands. the palms of the gloves do not wear very well and tend to tear at the v between to fingers in my experience

Read 1 Comment