Crazy 4 Mobiles www.crazy4mobiles.com

Crazy 4 Mobiles www.crazy4mobiles.com
5.0

Crazy 4 Mobiles www.crazy4mobiles.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crazy 4 Mobiles www.crazy4mobiles.com

“I've just recently bought an LG U8138 on 3,...”

written by nikomou on 06/03/2005

I've just recently bought an LG U8138 on 3, Crazy4mobiles.com had the best deal for me as I got 500 free mins of voice calls each month, and they even threw in a free DVD player. The best thing was, that I ordered this on Thursday at 6pm, and got in on saturday morning!!! Great site, and low prices, I'd definitely recommend to my friends.

Dwaynedib's Response to nikomou's Review