Snoozzzeee Cat Donut Reviews

Snoozzzeee Cat Donut - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Snoozzzeee Cat Donut

“So comfy for cats”

written by lacmike02 on 11/03/2015

I bought a bed for my sisters cat. The first thing I see if the cat go straight to the bed and pass out lol. My sister tells me every week how much her cat loves it and will only sleep there now and she will not make a peep.

“Fantastic Bed! My Cat Loves it!”

written by on 06/06/2013

I would like to recommend this bed to all cat lovers! Its perfect and my cat will not move out of it once snuggled up! Easy to wash and wipe clean and really soft! Top Product Snoozzzeee!

“The Snooozzzeee Cat Donut is a great favourite with my...”

written by Magnetic on 24/02/2005

The Snooozzzeee Cat Donut is a great favourite with my cats. It is a round squashy cushion bed - raised at the sides to protect from drafts. I have bought all manner of beds and baskets for my cats at various times and usually found that they were totally ignored. The radiator bed has remained mainly unused - but the Donut seems to appeal to all of them.

In fact, I have five Donuts and every one has been well used. Of course, I have six cats - but there were only four when I bought the beds. In fact I had kept two as 'spares' for when the others needed washing but when I took in two cats at short notice they were put out for them to use. The two newcomers had previously not been used to having their own beds but both took to the Donuts as if they had always had them. They have been with me for over a year now and still sleep in the Donuts almost every night - summer or winter.

The hollow fibre padding on these beds is very deep allowing the cat to sink into the middle and at the same time be protected all around from drafts. Even after two or three years of constant use, they have not flattened at all as a lot of other pet beds do. Bearing in mind that one of my cats weighs a massive seven and a half kilos this is quite good going.

The cover is 100% Cotton and the whole bed is machine washable at 40 and can even be tumble dried. They come up as good as new every time. There is a variety of colours, mine are basically navy blue, pink and yellow but I have also seen sky blue, lilac and green. They each have a pattern of a sleeping cat with a 'dream bubble' of fish bones. The cat is resting on the word 'Snoozzzeee'. I will admit that the covers may have changed by now as I have had mine for about three years. However I'm sure they cater for all interior design tastes.

I have seen these priced from £23 upwards (although this is quite a bit more than I paid three years ago) however they do come with a two year guarantee - and the ones I have show hardly any wear. I'm quite sure they will last for another three years at least, probably much more.

I have to say that my cats thoroughly recommend these beds - even preferring them to tatty old cardboard boxes! You may note that I have six cats and only five Donuts - this causes no problem they just double-up and it is quite usual to see two cats in the same one.

Thank you for reading - I hope this will be of interest.