DK Four Pack Reviews

DK Four Pack - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DK Four Pack

“Strong bike”

written by luctah56 on 10/03/2015

This bike is super good, very strong and can adapt well. I would recommend it for people who need a reliable bike for many years.

“great bike,very strong want to update the gearing...”

written by on 27/04/2013

great bike,very strong want to update the gearing though to look like a modern bike,trying also to make it a bit lighter

“I love this bike. however, the parts i recommend...”

written by on 14/03/2010

I love this bike. however, the parts i recommend changing are the pedals, grips, stem, fork, and if u can grind, then the pegs. the stock stem and fork make the bike 2 front heavy. i curently use a sunday fork, animal ultralites, animal grips, fit d.l.r., nd animal pedals which in my opinion, is almost perfect.

“I got the 08 DK Four Pack one as my first bike, it is...”

written by on 01/08/2009

I got the 08 DK Four Pack one as my first bike, it is hard to get used to but when u got the hang of it its a good bike and in less then a year i could 180 and stuff. but the only let down is that it is heavy.

“hi, I have had a DK 4 Pack which i sold for 20 pounds...”

written by on 04/07/2009

hi, I have had a DK 4 Pack which i sold for 20 pounds and i now regret it. i really miss it. its a great bmx

“The DK Four Pack is a fantastic bike but it is not to...”

written by on 22/06/2009

The DK Four Pack is a fantastic bike but it is not to some people's taste. i got mine of a friend who never used it for 40 pounds it is the best in the price range

“Great bike! i read some reviews and i was unsure about...”

written by on 18/06/2009

Great bike! i read some reviews and i was unsure about the weight but i ordered it anyway. when i got my DK four pack, i assembled it and weighed it only to find out that is was actually rather light. around 26.5 pounds. This bike is also very strong. There is almost no sign of use on mine.

“People say that the dk is to heavy. but i have an...”

written by andrewmark on 02/06/2009

People say that the dk is to heavy. but i have an older easter traildigger and its a 19.5 and it weighed like 33 pound(no pegs)
thats the other thing. if a bike comes with pegs and you dont use pegs. that rigth there is considerable weight.
ive also noticed with my brother blackeye pistola that a light bike make the mike more rigid feeling. making it jump around to much on the trails for me.
and once you ride the bike and get comfy with it, you dont even feel that weight. but does anybody know the weight of the new 08 four pack. recent bought on. fantastic bike. but i cant find anything on the 08's. only the 07's.

“Have yet to scoop one up , however i have already been...”

written by BikeAndDestroy on 21/04/2009

Have yet to scoop one up , however i have already been in contact with their customer service. DK is top notch when it comes to customer service. I'm a big dude , and they had one of their big guys talk to me about what was up. now thats customer service.

“I love this bike i also ave one. I found the DK Four...”

written by albert08 on 16/10/2008

I love this bike i also ave one. I found the DK Four Pack to be just the right size for me and its so easy to jump with. There are no bad points about this BMX

“They are nice bikes and are good to ride ”

written by on 09/07/2008

They are nice bikes and are good to ride

“I have owned an Eight Pack which I got down to a nice...”

written by xDKRIDER4LIFEx on 10/06/2008

I have owned an Eight Pack which I got down to a nice 21.3 pounds but after harsh riding I ended up bending the frame so I moved up to a Six Pack which I didn't really like so I sold it and now I recently got a 2008 Four Pack and I am very happy with it. I ride mostly rails and jumps and this bike has not let me down. I suggest if you're an experienced rider to switch up some of the parts to get the bike's weight down but this bike is light enough to start with. Wouldn't get anything else. After owning a Diamondback, Mongoose, Specialized and even a Fit, I gotta say my DK Four Pack is my baby :)

“Well first of all I would like to say I did in fact...”

written by dkfourpack on 18/05/2008

Well first of all I would like to say I did in fact buy my DK fourpack for £80 yes thats right £80 and it was in perfect working order. Its a brilliant bike all my mates say no there to heavy and stuff but to be honest i prefer heavier bikes as light ones feel as if they are going to collapse when landing a jump. Around 90% of all my other mates all ride 24" or 26" bikes and they are so surprised at how smooth the fourpack runs as I can quite easily overtake an xc bike when freewheeling along. Only thing I have noticed of late is that the front sealed bearings in the hub are grinding a lot and i dont know whether I can open it up and clean it or if i will have to get a couple of new ones either way wouldn't sell bike at the moment as it does the job fine

“Amazing bike i just got it and love it i've punished...”

written by on 10/03/2008

Amazing bike i just got it and love it i've punished it and its survived so far the best bike i've ever owned, I definitely recommend the DK Four Pack BMX

“Overall i think its a great bike but the weight is the...”

written by bmxer223 on 22/02/2008

Overall i think its a great bike but the weight is the only down side. The new '08 version looks much lighter.

“The DK Four Pack has a strong good frame for free...”

written by dannytherider on 09/10/2007

The DK Four Pack has a strong good frame for free styling and is an awesome bike but dear at retail price.

“Had this bike for more than 2 years now, i owned a...”

written by rumps on 19/05/2007

Had this bike for more than 2 years now, i owned a Mongoose before and that fell apart. but the D.K. Four Pack never quits. It's the best bike I've ever owned. Would recommend this bike to anyone. I use this bike every day and a lot on dirt tracks and jumps. Ive been hit by 3 cars and only a few scratches on the frame and nothing bent.

“Not just a great bike for the money, but a great bike...”

written by mbabcock on 27/01/2006

Not just a great bike for the money, but a great bike at any price. DK Four Pack comes complete with anything you would want - internal headset, Euro bb, that small gearing that everyone loves right now. The top tube length feels longer than the claimed 20.75

2Oldbmxer's Response to mbabcock's Review

Written on: 06/02/2007

I think the top tube "feels" longer because the geometry make for a longer front triangle than typical 74* headtube 70* seattube geometry

“I love my DK Four Pack BMX. I've been riding it for a...”

written by emohater 616 on 10/10/2005

I love my DK Four Pack BMX. I've been riding it for a year, and it is my first proper BMX. It is a lot better than any of my friends, with the tan colour. It beats any bike.

“I wanted to start BMX-ing so I bought a DK Four Pack....”

written by eddy979 on 29/09/2005

I wanted to start BMX-ing so I bought a DK Four Pack. The first thing I noticed was that the bars were massive, and it had two dirt tyres on it, which I changed to street. It is quite a heavy bike, and I wouldn't recommend it for beginners. I've had it for about a year now, and I have broken the bb and the head set, and the front wheel keeps coming loose. It's had so many problems, so I have just decided to buy a new bike.

Even though I've said all that, it is a good bike, and I've learnt a lot of tricks with it. I also think it is good value for money.

269726_Pierog's Response to 211981_eddy979's Review

Written on: 06/12/2006

You are a joke, cut the bars, change the loud freewheel (why is that a problem?) and you shouldn't have bought a bmx that's "too big"

Asked by Cpj8540 on 17th July 2021 Report this content
How much is a four pack 2007 worth?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site