Mesh 3000+AGP Reviews

Media Gallery for Mesh 3000+AGP

Mesh 3000+AGP
Mesh 3000+AGP

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased a P4 3.6ghz computer from Mesh last year...”

Written on: 12/12/2005 by baldylocks (2 reviews written)

I purchased a P4 3.6ghz computer from Mesh last year and it has broken down 3 times now. I've spoken to customer service about a replacement, and they stated because its over 28 days old I have no right to a replacement. I paid £1173 for this top end system and it is rubbish. All they do when it goes back is replace the defective parts with secondhand parts, so now I've got a secondhand PC that is worthless.

I would not recommend Mesh computers to any one. Try ringing Technical Support on… Read Full Review

“Well to be truthful I am really impressed with this...”

Written on: 10/02/2005 by jamster1432 (2 reviews written)

Well to be truthful I am really impressed with this computer even though I have had dealings with bad companies in the past.

(Now who had trouble with Time Computers???)

This computer was ordered in January and it was delivered on February 4th which they had stuck to, as I build computers as a hobbie and didn't need any help to set up but I did have a bit of trouble with the start up of the computer because it kept saying I had found a BIOS ENUMERATOR. I contacted Mesh but no avail even… Read Full Review

Spitfire's Response to jamster1432's Review

Written on: 07/06/2005

AMD64 3000 runs at 1.8 or 2ghz the 3000 is what AMD says is what an intel chip needs to run at to be as fast and not the real clock speed. Your experience seens to be like most people, i.e. if a mesh runs it runs well if not then best of luck with customer service(you will need it)

Jamster1432's Response to jamster1432's Review

Written on: 08/06/2005

LOL yeah know customer service too well :-( (PC World) Thanks for the comment and now i understand why the pc runs slower Thanx
<br>