Bosch KIR17473GB Reviews

• Service & Support

Bosch KIR17473GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch KIR17473GB

Bosch KIR17473GB

“Great quality and good value, i bought this for my...”

Written on: 17/03/2008 by MikeSpinks (2 reviews written)

Great quality and good value, i bought this for my brother as he is a student and very poor, I just know it'll last him a lifetime as he doesn't live with loads of freshers anymore!… Read Full Review

“I had to choose between this Bosch KIR17473GB and a...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by FrostByte (8 reviews written)

I had to choose between this Bosch KIR17473GB and a few Hotpoint and Electrolux models. The salesman at the nearby Currys, accidentally a very nice chap, persuaded me to try the Bosch. Thanks be to him, it is a fabulous fridge and both me and my partner are very happy with this… Read Full Review