Zanussi ZDT5052 Reviews

• Service & Support

Zanussi ZDT5052 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zanussi ZDT5052

Zanussi ZDT5052

“I hardly ever used my Zanussi ZDT5052 dishwasher until...”

Written on: 08/11/2005 by AD12476 (1 review written)

I hardly ever used my Zanussi ZDT5052 dishwasher until my boyfriend moved in. It stopped working after about 2 months, and luckily my father suggested I put enough water in to cover the element and it should be corrected - this worked. However, within a week the door stopped closing. I am now going to have to call out the engineer, which will mean a call out charge plus repairs… Read Full Review

Oldfule's Response to 216424_AD12476's Review

Written on: 11/06/2007

Inadequate water infill could've been due to a kinked hose (faulty installation) or low water pressure. Neither of these in the control of Zanussi. But the faulty door catch is. What happened when the engineer called? Was it fixed under warranty? What's the dishwasher like now?

Read 1 Comment