No 7 Full Impact Mascara Reviews

4.5
  • Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

No 7 Full Impact Mascara - Ask a question now

“Great thick looking lashes. Covers well and doesn't...”

written by on 21/04/2008

Great thick looking lashes. Covers well and doesn't flake off. No7 no longer sells this item... in my view full impact was the best mascara i have ever used and now i'm very disappointed.

“I went shopping for a new Mascara as the last 3 I have...”

written by AndreaG on 27/02/2007

I went shopping for a new Mascara as the last 3 I have purchased have caused my eyes to become irritated after wearing them for a short time.
I am not someone who wears make-up everyday and so I was becoming quite concerned that my eyes were becoming inflammed so easily.
I went to Boots and was wondering around the counters (as you do) and a lady from the No7 counter asked if she could help me. I explained the problem and she said that all of the No7 products are hypoallergenic and that she thought I should be fine with them, but if I wasn't to bring the products back and she would give me a full refund.
So I bought the Full Impact Mascara (along with an eyeliner and eye shadow) and not only does it lengthen my lashes, is easy to apply & looks natural it also has caused no irritation at all. I only wish I had discovered No7 sooner and I have to say that £10.00 for a mascara that does not cause my eyes to flare up is a very small price to pay!

“I bought the No 7 Fill Impact mascara in the hope that...”

written by Melissa K on 20/11/2005

I bought the No 7 Fill Impact mascara in the hope that out of the many I have tried it would be worthwhile, and considering I paid nearly £10 for it! It lengthens and thickens lashes, has nice modern packaging, and is easy to apply and remove. However, it is nowhere near as good as I had hoped, and definitely not worth the money.

“No 7 Full Impact Mascara: ”

written by fiona crean on 28/05/2005

No 7 Full Impact Mascara:
I've tried so many different mascaras in the search for the perfect lengthening, clump free version that is easy to remove at the end of the day. This is the closest I've got to nirvana... am still not prepared to give it 10/10 but it is much better than most.