Smile Mini Cash ISA Reviews

Summary

Looking for the best ISA interest rates?

Compare ISAs online with our easy comparison tool. Compare ISAs now.

Smile Mini Cash ISA - Ask a question now

“I have saved with Smile for a long time but not any...”

Written on: 27/01/2008 by photosym (3 reviews written)

I have saved with Smile for a long time but not any more. I don't like the tactics of linking your ISA with a current account. I have now transferred my savings to the Yorkshire BS for a much better rate without having to open a current account with them. New savers look at NS&I… Read Full Review

“I've had a Smile Mini Cash ISA for a few years now and...”

Written on: 28/10/2005 by ben2358 (1 review written)

I've had a Smile Mini Cash ISA for a few years now and never had any problems. That is until two weeks ago when I received a letter form Smile confirming that they had closed my account.
I immediately called them to find out what was happening and was informed that my account had accidentally been closed due to an administration error.
Two days later my account still hadn't been reactivated so I called them again and found out a little more.
Apparently they not only closed my cash ISA account… Read Full Review

“The Smile cash ISA represents one of the better cash...”

Written on: 04/02/2005 by neilgr (1 review written)

The Smile cash ISA represents one of the better cash isa's that has maintained a good, although not quite top interest rate… Read Full Review