Decadent Dorothy Queens Road Watford Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Decadent Dorothy Queens Road Watford - Ask a question now

“I found the range of clothes within the store to be...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by penny99 (1 review written)

I found the range of clothes within the store to be fantastic! The colours were bright, the fabrics lovely, and the all round clothing was fantastic! After my recent first visit I shall for sure go back and shop in Decedent Dorothy, and I have already recommended friends. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

I will definitely shop there again, and I would definitely recommend it to others with good fashion sense. It is one of the best clothing shops I have found in a very long time!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought a £350 handbag from Decadent Dorothy on...”

Written on: 21/06/2006 by Dobs (1 review written)

I bought a £350 handbag from Decadent Dorothy on Queens Road in Watford. I tried to return it within 2 hours on the basis that my husband hated it. I told them at the time I would have to ask my husband, but no-one pointed out their non-returns policy!

They have refused to give me my money back, even though the bag is still wrapped in its original wrapping paper and has not been taken out of the bag.

I have called several times, but they would not get a manager to call me back. All they… Read Full Review

Dorothyilove You's Response to 248139_Dobs's Review

Written on: 07/08/2006

well i am a regular shopper there and have received nothing but the best service there! THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REALLY ACCOMMODATING! perhaps your current state has had an effect on your capability of being rational! i have had three children and was totally mad during my pregnancies, plus who cares what your husband thinks, surely what you purchased was for you not him?! i love dorothy, so I think you had an unfortunate experience that would not usually occur.

Read 1 Comment

“I was slightly intimidated before entering the...”

Written on: 18/02/2006 by shoppersoon (1 review written)

I was slightly intimidated before entering the Decadent Dorothy store because it looked pricey, BUT to my surprise it was totally reasonable, and not that different to the average high street store, but more individual! I was not sure what I was looking for, but the staff were so helpful and let me hold items whilst I went for a coffee and a think!

It was such a different experience to what I am used to. Usually you get ignored or pushed into buying or running away, but I really felt… Read Full Review

“The whole experience is great, Decadent Dorothy's...”

Written on: 15/11/2005 by shoppersson (1 review written)

The whole experience is great, Decadent Dorothy's looks fab and the staff are so helpful. They can really put an outfit together, but put no pressure on you which is so refreshing. No bitchy looks or fake compliments, they really know the stock and look fab in their outfits too. Even played with my kid giving me some unexpected time for myself!Tradtional toys are beautiful, not tacky plastic rubbish.... definitely worth a trip, its next to the Abbey, opposite Primark(mmm), could not find it… Read Full Review

“Since I found Decadent Dorothy, I have delighted in...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by beadymelonwheels (1 review written)

Since I found Decadent Dorothy, I have delighted in returning to the shop to browse amongst the wonderful colours and beautiful materials. The styles in DD are unique and the clothes are incredibly fun and easy to wear. I have steadily built up a collection of the clothes and now take great delight in deciding what to wear each day - dressing up is fun again. The girls at DDs are a great inspiration and assist you with ideas on how to wear the clothes without being pushy or making you feel… Read Full Review

“I first stumbled upon Decadent Dorothy shop last year...”

Written on: 15/04/2005 by Moocat (1 review written)

I first stumbled upon Decadent Dorothy shop last year and felt I had finally found the perfect clothes shop for me. I just love going in and buying (when I can) as there is always something there that I want. The staff are always polite and really helpful and always look great as they wear the clothes too. It makes a nice change to have a shop that caters for those of us who are not followers of the mainstream fashion in the high street which go out of fashion within weeks of purchse.
It's… Read Full Review

“Decadent Dorothy Queens Road Watford has a great...”

Written on: 14/04/2005 by Adamson (1 review written)

Decadent Dorothy Queens Road Watford has a great choice of Scandinavian fashion and superb service. I went there accidentaly and ended up spending a fortune on truly individual items. I also got advised on accesories. The only shop in this part of country selling Orla Kiely stuff. Little bit expensive but isn't it worth it. Do recomend for extraordinary look and real old school boutique shopping experience… Read Full Review

“I have visited the Decadent Dorothy shop several times...”

Written on: 22/03/2005 by bushbaby010 (1 review written)

I have visited the Decadent Dorothy shop several times and have always come out feeling happy with my purchase. The clothes they sell are beautiful and the staff help to advise you on how to create a certain look, without being pushy and intimidating. They don't re-order clothes once they have sold but will check with their other branches to see if they have it (but that didn't help me unfortunately). They sell jewellery, clothes, accessories, homewares and little girls clothes and toys. I have… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I was very badly treated by the Decadent Dorothy Shop...”

Written on: 04/02/2005 by H Broadbent (1 review written)

I was very badly treated by the Decadent Dorothy Shop when the zip broke on a bag I bought within 2 and a half months after purchasing it. I was refused a replacement, repair, or refund and the owner of the shop refused to send the bag back to her supplier despite me being told by the supplier that they would likely refund Decadent Dorothy and despite one of the assistants after speaking to the supplier said that they would return the bag back to the supplier. Impossibe to speak to the… Read Full Review

Penny99's Response to 183336_H Broadbent's Review

Written on: 04/12/2006

Do you not think maybe that this was a one-off faulty zip? You should have asked the staff about the policy. I always ask when I buy an item. I have shopped at Decadent Dorothy, and I have found it to be the most high class service, and they have fabulous clothes!!

Read 1 Comment