Free Phone Tones www.free-phone-tones.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Free Phone Tones www.free-phone-tones.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Clicked on this link through the Review Centre and it...”

Written on: 26/03/2010 by Olive Oyl (4 reviews written)

Clicked on this link through the Review Centre and it didn't even go to their website it went to another search page - complete waste of time in my opinion :)… Read Full Review

“If you want to buy something and Jamster only have it,...”

Written on: 31/10/2005 by danchantrey (1 review written)

If you want to buy something and Jamster only have it, but you find it too expensive, so you want to buy it somewhere else, but when you look, Jamster own most mobile download websites, like Ringtone King.

When I went on Ringtone King they said that if I sign up they will give me a free ringtone, and when I went to sign up, they said you I had already signed up with them on Jamster. When I went to buy Crazy Frog off them with my free ringtone credit, they charged me for it, so I rang them up… Read Full Review