Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream Reviews

Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream

Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream
Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream

“Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream - Guitarist...”

Written on: 31/01/2005 by Barry Andrews (32 reviews written)

Drawing Down the Moon, Angel In My Dream - Guitarist Jan Kuehnemund's heavy metal glory days with Vixen were did not prepare me for the arty magnificence of her new band, Drawing Down the Moon. "Angel In My Dream" is incandescent, guitar-based pop with some of the prettiest female harmonies you'll ever hear in the alternative genre. This is easily one of the finest debuts in a long time. Released on indie label Oceanic Records, "Angel In My Dream" belongs on a major and on commercial radio with its toe-tapping, accessible songs. There is depth to the lyrics and vocals here. "Burn My Soul" and "Sister" are powerful, as is much of the record.