Metal Gear: Acid Reviews

Media Gallery for Metal Gear: Acid

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆

“What were the makers of the Metal Gear: Acid PSP game...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

What were the makers of the Metal Gear: Acid PSP game thinking? I knew it was a card type game, but thought to myself, those Metal Gear guys know what they're doing, they haven't gone wrong yet... Well, they have now.

What a terrible game! It took almost 30 minutes to get past all the chat, and when the game kicks in it's even slower! I think this game was accidentally put onto the PSP. It would much better suit the Atari 2600 or something older and slower.

I feel physically sick when I think… Read Full Review

“I hate the Metal Gear: Acid PSP game totally. It is...”

Written on: 24/02/2006 by lennox1 (8 reviews written)

I hate the Metal Gear: Acid PSP game totally. It is some sort of card game thingy. I haven't a clue what to do, and it is too slow for me to wait my turn and find out… Read Full Review