Post Office Car Insurance Reviews

Post Office Car Insurance

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A++ Customer Service”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by bogwoppit (6 reviews written)

I have found dealing with the Post Office for car insurance to be a breath of fresh air. The lady I spoke to was helpful, polite and made everything simple, from start to finish. The self service website is easy to navigate and I got an excellent price for a good policy. Would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“I used the Post Office to cover myself and my...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by cough (1 review written)

I used the Post Office to cover myself and my boyfriend last year. They gave us a fantastic price, so I snapped it up. As with all car insurance I made sure I read through the T&C CAREFULLY, and I didn't encounter anything out of the ususal. You shouldn't assume and/or rely on a company to do everything for you.
The few times I phoned them I got very cheerful UK based call-centre staff on the other end who were polite and always very helpful. This continued right up until the end of the police… Read Full Review

“For years I accepted the renewal from another company....”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by RonnieCSS (1 review written)

For years I accepted the renewal from another company. When I compared prices instead of £278 third party fire & theft (including breakdown of £94) the Post Office offered me fully comprehensive car insurance for £125… Read Full Review

“Cheapest quote, good customer services, I have 2...”

Written on: 29/05/2007 by publisher2 (1 review written)

Cheapest quote, good customer services, I have 2 policies with the Post Office Car Insurance and I needed to add my daughter who'd just passed her test on to one of them. Very helpful response and suggested I stop my current policy and start a new one to include my daughter as it would be much cheaper (it was by about £300 A MONTH!! 4 months later my daughter goes travelling for 3 months followed by Uni so I rang them again to take her off the policy. No problems done in seconds, a small… Read Full Review