Michael Buble, It's Time Reviews

Michael Buble, It's Time - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Michael Buble, It's Time

Michael Buble, It's Time

“I heard one song by Michael Bubl , which was "Home",...”

Written on: 14/08/2006 by viking06 (52 reviews written)

I heard one song by Michael Bubl , which was "Home", and that alone convinced me to buy his 2It's Time" album. I didn't make a mistake! It's a charming album, and I could quite happily listen to this album all day. I even quite like some of the covers as well! I never get tired of listening to this CD, and I can't wait to add more to my new Michael Bubl collection. I became an instant fan once I played this CD for the first time. With a new take on so many old tunes, it's refreshing yet… Read Full Review

“Robbie Williams this is how to sing swing. Effortless...”

Written on: 28/05/2005 by xlwriter (1 review written)

Robbie Williams this is how to sing swing. Effortless mastery of his art, and it is an art, the way Michael Bubble meanders his way through this wonderful album. I'm only 30, so I can't pretend to be an expert on the illustrious history of swing but this sounds pretty good to me… Read Full Review