Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser Reviews

Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser

Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser

“Overall, I really like it and use it every day. Light...”

written by on 18/12/2008

Overall, I really like it and use it every day. Light and sheer, like it's supposed to be. It smooths out the complexion well and feels like you have nothing on. It doesn't moisturize as well as others.

“Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser -...”

written by JESSE 49 on 29/07/2008

Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser - Being a pro' entertainer i have to try and believe me i have to try really hard to look my best for afternoon and evening shows i find sheer lights spf 15 seems to agree with my skin tone and makes me feel gooooood and that as you know my friends is the secret ingredient.

“I use a Fair 01 and it's the best match and easiest...”

written by on 02/04/2008

I use a Fair 01 and it's the best match and easiest application I've ever bought.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Although I love Elizabeth Arden, Sheer Lights Tinted...”

written by mandyk21 on 14/01/2006

Although I love Elizabeth Arden, Sheer Lights Tinted Moisturiser looked like a very cheap fake tan. I would not recommend it.