Apple iPod Shuffle - 4th Gen Reviews

4.7

• Sound Quality

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Read and write reviews of the Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Generation MP3 Player.

Apple iPod Shuffle - 4th Gen - Ask a question now

iPod Model iPod Shuffle

• Small and wearable
• Polished anodized aluminium design
• Built-in clip
• Easy-to-use control pad for playing your music, audiobooks, and podcasts
• VoiceOver button to hear the song title, playlist menu, and battery status
• Support for multiple playlists and Genius Mixes
• 2GB of storage
• Available in silver, blue, green, orange, and pink
• For Mac and Windows
• Includes Apple Earphones and iPod shuffle USB Cable

“My favorite MP3 Player”

written by markovec on 22/07/2015

This is the best player ever. It's small, reliable and the best for my workouts. Can't training without it, really. Recommend it

“Great for sportive people”

written by SuMao on 30/08/2012

The reason why I decided for it was mainly the design (nice and clean), the price (about 45 pounds I think) and the clip. It was basically the first player that came to my mind and as I found all of these three criteria were met I ordered it on amazon. I decided for the blue one as I find the colour very pretty. You can choose from 6 colours in total (silver, pink, lime green, orange and blue). I find that very nice as just silver like with the iPod touch is rather boring and I like some colour. It has a memory of 2GB which is think is just fine but it could be a bit more. This way you always have to update your music selection because you can’t just take it all with you. But regarding that it has no display it would be rather disturbing if you have so many songs on your device as it shuffles randomly through your music and you would probably just end up skipping a lot of it. Don’t need ballads on my iPod for running :) There is even a voice function (you have to activate it in your iTunes first though) and the iPod reads the title of the song to you when you click on a button. I don’t really use it because the voice sounds a bit strange and mechanical to me. What disturbs me a bit with the iPod shuffle though is that whenever I want to open the clip I press on one of the buttons and my music changes. So you always have to activate hold before, but somehow I seem to forget it all the time. The battery lasts quite long as there is no display to suck all the energy and the reloading (unfortunately only plugged in to the computer) is quick. The iPod also warns you vocally when the battery is low, but even then you can still enjoy music for at least an hour. The quality of the music seems to be good as usual with iPods, but I can’t really evaluate that as my headphones are rather crappy (don’t need good ones for sports) and I’m not an expert on sound. For me it is satisfying. The set of functions on the shuffle is rather limited, there is play/pause, forward and back, as well as volume. But that’s all the functions you will basically need to be able to enjoy music.

“The Ipod shuffle is small and compact and a nice,...”

written by JoshuaJames on 31/07/2009

The Ipod shuffle is small and compact and a nice, simple design, delivers a excellent quality of music and is good for people who like travelling or have a busy lifestyle. It can be held or clipped onto clothing. Very Easy to get the hang of the contols and can hold a good quantity of songs for somthing so small. The Battery Life last a few hours on without having a break if charged for the right amount of time which i usually find is about 40 mins - 1 hour.