Tony Hawk's Underground Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Sports
Rating: T - (teen)

Genre Sports
Multiplayer / Online Multiplayer Yes, Online Yes
PEGI Multi-Player

Features:
  • You are an unknown local skate punk trying to make it big
  • Get off your board and explore 9 expansive levels
  • Customize and name your own tricks
  • Create parks with Skate park Editor
  • For 1 player
    Platforms:
    PlayStation2
  • Refine your search

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The first time I played this Tony Hawk Underground PS2...”

Written on: 15/07/2004 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

The first time I played this Tony Hawk Underground PS2 game only one thing went through my mind "AMAZING!!!" This is the best tony hawk game yet, and the best PS2 game also. It has great graphics, everything looks sooo realistic. In this new game your a random skater punk and wish to make it big and go pro by passing real levels, and obstacles like: Hawaii which where I live, New Jersey, Manhattan, and soo much more there are 9 amazing levels in this game. You can wallk and run and drive cars… Read Full Review

Kada2110's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 21/11/2005

Dude, youre so cool. I totaly agree with ya, its even better than thug2 and tony hawks american wasteland!!!If i could give you more respect i would!!!
    <br>
    <br> Nino(Croatia)

Read 1 Comment

“I've got one word for Tony Hawk Underground,....Great!...”

Written on: 05/12/2003 by Flipdude09 (5 reviews written)

I've got one word for Tony Hawk Underground,....Great! I only played for 10 minutes but i could see it was great just watching my friend play. The graphics are great. The spots seem more real.every little detail in it is awesome. I love the story line and what sponser you can choose and how your charecter actually talks and interacts with his/hers invroment. Just everything is great and i have worked my ass off to buy a copy and it was worth it. If you like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 2 3 or 4 you… Read Full Review

“The day I bought THUG I played almost for 8 hours. The...”

Written on: 16/11/2003 by p8ntfree (1 review written)

The day I bought THUG I played almost for 8 hours. The rest of the week that was all I played. I highly recommend it. The graphics are real good and the mini-games are awesome. Thats all I have to say… Read Full Review

Michaelcharlton121's Response to p8ntfree's Review

Written on: 25/02/2004

It is a cool game I got it not long ago and played almost none stop till it was complete. I do beleive it is one of the best Tony Hawks though only because they have tried harder than on TH4. Cast your mind back to the day you bought number 3 you can't top the feeling when you pulled off your first 900. I'm not saying thug is rubbish its just number 3 had more of an impact.

Read 1 Comment