Creep Reviews

Creep - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creep

Creep

“Creep was one of the best films I'd seen for a long...”

Written on: 12/07/2006 by nellyhighwater (3 reviews written)

Creep was one of the best films I'd seen for a long time, I think you'll either love it or hate it. It's not big budget. I was petrified from beginning to end. Although I do agree after you've seen it once it is quite funny if you watch it again after that but most horror films are. Parts are sick but horror films are just trying to find new things to shock us that no other horror film has done before, and I have to say I've seen far more shocking and sick films ie: the Devils Rejects. The… Read Full Review

“The people who made Creep had to either be sick or...”

Written on: 07/06/2005 by plugbash (1 review written)

The people who made Creep had to either be sick or deluded, and as for this film being a horror some body has a lot more to learn. I believe this film should be taken off the shelves as it really has no story line, and I don't think people are going to appreciate the lack of understanding.
No scene in this film explains why the creep does the sick things that do not make any sense. The exorcist was banned, at least it was a horror that had your attention. Chucky was banned but for what… Read Full Review

“I saw Creep in the cinema and was quite scared for...”

Written on: 11/04/2005 by MarkysBabe1987 (29 reviews written)

I saw Creep in the cinema and was quite scared for half hour. As it went on though it became hilarious. Everybody in the cinema was laughing by the end at this very unrealistic movie. I am one of those people who get scared of every horror movie I see, but this was just laughable… Read Full Review

“Creep (18) ”

Written on: 07/04/2005 by Liam thomas (31 reviews written)

Creep (18)
Monster: when a women returns from a party she falls asleep in the platform when she wakes the whole platform is empty. She gets on a late train and is nearly raped by a man from the party he is attacked leaving her to escape and seek help from 2 tramps. After running scared for an hour she is caught by the monster hunting her down who keeps her and its other victims in cages in the sewage system, she then helped by a man who was serving community service when he was caught. They… Read Full Review