Aerocool HT-101 Reviews

Aerocool HT-101 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aerocool HT-101

Aerocool HT-101
Aerocool HT-101

“I have run the Aerocool HT-101 heatsink on a Barton...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by majorwedgy (9 reviews written)

I have run the Aerocool HT-101 heatsink on a Barton 3400 (overclocked obviously) in a SFF shuttle type PC, also on a Semperon 64Bit 3200+ CPU. The Barton ran at about 55 degrees C with 2 fans utilised - one of this heatsinks many advantages. The Semperon runs at about 40 degrees at full load, utilising only 1 fan incorrectly positioned, and I am tempted to run it fan-less to see how it performs.

For the money I think this heatsink is a fantastic alternative to water cooling. It also looks… Read Full Review

“So far so good. The Aerocool HT-101 cooler looks...”

Written on: 03/03/2005 by apparition (1 review written)

So far so good. The Aerocool HT-101 cooler looks great, runs quiet, and performs better than my old Volcano7+. I guess that's why it's a little pricy... but oh well. As the saying goes "Good, fast, cheap... ok, pick two" -- hah... but it's true. I am very happy with this cooler so far... I especially like the way it's extruding parts (fan and such) are up high and away from the capacitors and other motherboard components... I have an MSI K7N2-L and was going to buy a Foxconn "heat guzzler"… Read Full Review