Sally Hanson Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen Reviews

Sally Hanson Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I've been looking for a product to help grow my nails...”

Written on: 23/06/2008

I've been looking for a product to help grow my nails for years now. Sally Hanson Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen is not only easy to use, but it does what it says it does. It smells good, dries fast, fixes cuticles and hangnails, makes nails hard as rock, and makes them grow fast! I've been using mine for about two weeks now, and I didn't even use it everyday. This stuff is great… Read Full Review

“I have nice nails but I am constantly looking after...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

I have nice nails but I am constantly looking after them and they always peeled. After seeing this product in a magazine I decided to try it out. My nails have never been so long and healthy! They do not break either. this product is worth the cost its easy to carry around too I always have it on me high five to Sally Hanson for a great product!… Read Full Review