Staples Stationery Reviews

Staples Stationery - Ask a question now

“High prices”

written by 4Hastings on 07/04/2015

I have (soon to be "had", read on) a local Staples store in HA2, very convenient but I've always been a bit wary of them since I bought a printer connection cable in a hurry and later found I could have bought one from Amazon at a fraction of Staples' price. Today I popped in for some copier paper, only to discover that the store is shutting down in a few days' time. There were reams of paper on a shelf, but at between £8 and £9 a pack. I went somewhere else and bought a box of 5 reams for for only two times that amount. My assumption is that Staples have lost trade because people balk at paying their inflated prices.

“Good Service”

written by moreendawes on 26/09/2013

Good service from start to finish, I bought a new office desk from Staples just round the corner from where I live in Sunderland. The bloke came out to my house to out the desk up for me, he was kind enough to also move the spare bed out into the 4th bedroom! I cannot thank Staples in Sunderland enough, now I must get to work on my new desk, or I will get the sack! huhu! lmao!

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a few items from their website and as normal...”

written by on 17/09/2008

I ordered a few items from their website and as normal paid by credit card when placing the order. They delivered the order quickly but then started to send me invoices for it, in the end sending me a letter which threatened to downrate my credit status. Their responses shocked me, their staff seemed rude and condescending to me whenever I tried to resolve the matter with them, unable to accept that a mistake had been made by them even after me sending them (several times) copies of all paperwork including an order acknowledgement which confirmed that payment had been made.

Sickov_Anti-Service's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2014

I feel for you - the staff are generally incompetent across the company. Perhaps there's no money left in the stationery game - pay peanuts, get monkeys!

Read 1 Comment

“Staples is a fantastic place for stationery. They also...”

written by Captain P on 14/01/2007

Staples is a fantastic place for stationery. They also sell everything you could possibly need for your business or home office.

I buy from Staples regularly, and I have always been able to find everything I need at a great price. I have also purchased office furniture, including an office chair and desk, a fax machine and ink cartridges for my printer from here, and I have always been very happy with my purchases.

Highly recommended.