Creative Travelsound Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Creative Travelsound - Ask a question now

“I got the Creative Travelsound computer speakers for...”

Written on: 27/12/2005 by euparkeeria (1 review written)

I got the Creative Travelsound computer speakers for Christmas. I plugged it in and I was a bit skeptical about the sound quality beforehand, but I was pleased. They actually sound fairly good. They are a bit big to be putting in my laptop bag though… Read Full Review

“Bought this Creative Travelsound to take on holiday...”

Written on: 02/07/2005 by BigAde (4 reviews written)

Bought this Creative Travelsound to take on holiday and was a little sceptical of the excellent reviews as I've have various 'portable' speaker sytems over the years.
I was wrong!
It's not a hi-fi sound but produces a great sound with pretty good volume. Took it to Glastonbury recently for some after hours tunes along with 5 sets of batteries, it came back with the original set of rechargeables still in it!
Has some nice features.
- A 'wide' switch to spread the sound a little wider. Works OK… Read Full Review