DeWalt DW004K Heavy-Duty 24v 7/8 Reviews

DeWalt DW004K Heavy-Duty 24v 7/8 - Ask a question now

“When I first got my DeWalt DW004K Heavy-Duty 24 Volt...”

Written on: 31/01/2007 by mccant (10 reviews written)

When I first got my DeWalt DW004K Heavy-Duty 24 Volt 7/8" SDS Rotary Hammer Kit drill in 2000, it was fine. My workmates had the Bosch equivalent, and there wasn't any difference in performance, except the Bosch only took 15 minutes to charge, and mine took an hour. Since then, in 2002 the gearbox went on my drill, and I had to pay to get it repaired, as it was just out of warranty, and the Bosch drills were still going. After another few months I got new brushes for it, which were only £5 or… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have been very disappointed by the cheap quality of...”

Written on: 11/05/2006 by gloukus (1 review written)

I have been very disappointed by the cheap quality of Dewalt tools as they break prematurely. I would recommend Makita in every instance… Read Full Review