Acoustic Solutions SP111 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Acoustic Solutions SP111 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acoustic Solutions SP111

“Meh”

Written on: 23/01/2015 by Craigtn244 (1 review written)

Not bad but not awesome. I once was a millionaire, spend all my money didn't have any care, then I began to fall so low, spend all my money lost all my good frineds had nowhere to go cuz nobody knows you when you're down and out.

“If, like me, you do not use your tuner very often,...”

Written on: 14/06/2009 by DIB (1 review written)

If, like me, you do not use your tuner very often, then you do not want to be paying out a lot of money on expensive kit. The Acoustic Solutions SP111 comes at a very attractive price and delivers a surprisingly good quality for the price. Not the most stylish of tuners but it does the job. The remote control looks a bit dated and the antenna is nothing more than a thin bit of wire, but hey guess what, it works fine!

“The Acoustic Solutions SP111 DAB/FM tuner is my first...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by Mark Westley (3 reviews written)

The Acoustic Solutions SP111 DAB/FM tuner is my first entry into the world of DAB. I already own the Acoustic Solutions SP101 stereo amplifier and the SP122 DVD player, and I have been very pleased with them, so the SP111 tuner was a convenient option. It produces a rich and full sound and is easy to use, especially with the supplied Remote Control (which also controls the Acoustic Solutions amp and CD player).

Listening to other DAB/FM tuners from companies like Pure; they do sound a bit better and have more presets, but at a price!

Summing up I would say that the SP111 offers excellent value for money, offering a well built, easy to use, good sounding product.