Barbara Currie - Power Packed Yoga Reviews

Barbara Currie - Power Packed Yoga - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barbara Currie - Power Packed Yoga

Barbara Currie - Power Packed Yoga

“I tried a few Yoga videos and classes in the past and...”

Written on: 22/11/2008 by Jingle (1 review written)

I tried a few Yoga videos and classes in the past and this video is the only one that I could actually follow through. When I just started, I felt it was very friendly and I did't feel intimidated as a beginner who could only do very simple moves. I gained benefit right from the beginning with the simple moves. Now I enjoy so much the terrific feeling after a Yoga exercise, which was unknown to me in the past, and it has help me to be more aware of my body and exercise it in the way I really… Read Full Review

“I've tried several yoga DVD's, and I found the Barbara...”

Written on: 07/08/2006 by red78 (1 review written)

I've tried several yoga DVD's, and I found the Barbara Currie Power Packed Yoga DVD to be the one that best suits my needs. It's broken down into 4 different sections (one for energy, balance, flexibility and calm) so you can do whichever section suits you, depending on if you want to wake yourself up in the morning or calm yourself down at night. You can do the whole DVD if you have time, and if not, you can mix and match between the sections, working on whichever areas you want to. There is… Read Full Review