Sprite Reviews

4.4

Sprite - Ask a question now

“Sprite is like lemon”

written by AnjaMartin on 29/07/2021

Sprite has a taste of lemon like, it helps in relaxation. I drink it when I have a stomach ache, it help reduces pain.

“Fantastic Drink”

written by JustinTheroux on 19/06/2021

Sprite is fantastic! It's not too carbonated and has a pleasant lemon-lime flavor. When I have a stomach ache or am cramping, I drink a lot of Sprite. It's similar to a stomach medication substitute. Just fantastic!!

“Sprite is one of the popular soft drinks ”

written by KianLouis on 12/05/2021

Sprite is one of the popular soft drinks avaliable in india so far. this comes in caffine free - colourless lemon flavour and it is very refreshing . it is made under Coca-Cola Company which means this is not an indian brand but quite famous here.the product quality is fine

“Sprite is Good Drink”

written by Nadvi on 04/05/2021

I mostly prefer sprite, when I have Stomach ache or digestion problem. It has good effect on it like soda. Taste somewhat like lemon.

“I Like Sprite”

written by Aadiv on 29/01/2021

Sprite is nice to drink. It is not too carbonated and has a good taste of lemon-lime. Especially when I have stomach pain or cramping, I drink it.

“Yummy”

written by Miliaso on 13/09/2018

Sprite I like more than Coca-Cola. The sprite has no dyes, it has a more pleasant taste and it quenches thirst better.

“Is the can a little dated?”

written by dennispj on 10/04/2012

Was just kicking back enjoying a can of Sprite and was wondering if they are now a little behind the times... It has suddenly sprung on me that the logo is a little dated. Oh well, still tastes as good as ever. More of a summer drink I guess.

“I personally would always have 7UP over sprite...”

written by SickoJay on 07/04/2008

I personally would always have 7UP over sprite anytime. However some cafe's do not stock 7UP so they always give you, what they think is the next best thing- Sprite. Sprite for me is like sparkling water, not much taste to it. I don't recommend it, go for it's substitute good 7UP.

“I find Sprite (made by Coca Cola) to be far superior...”

written by e4chin on 30/07/2006

I find Sprite (made by Coca Cola) to be far superior to Sierra Mist (made by Pepsi). i like it better because it has a subtler taste to it. Also, once I had a stomach ache and I drank a Sprite, and it made me feel better. It acted very much like an Alka Seltzer. I know Sierra Mist wouldn't have worked as well, because Sprite has more carbonated water and less syrup than Sierra Mist does.

“Sprite - The most refreshing of the lemonade type...”

written by Lou on 23/09/2005

Sprite - The most refreshing of the lemonade type drinks. You can not beat the quality and great taste of this class drink!