Yamaha RX-V650 Reviews

Media Gallery for Yamaha RX-V650

Specification for Yamaha RX-V650

Features:
  • Discrete 7-Channel amplification for high sound quality
  • 95 watts x 7 (8 ohms, 20Hz to 20kHz)
  • Digital ToP-ART and high current amplification
  • Direct Stereo Mode
  • Dialogue Lift
  • Refine your search

“We run this amp at a my company, it is connected to 5...”

Written on: 13/12/2007

We run this amp at a my company, it is connected to 5 "turbo sound" speakers and a Jamo THX subwoofer. The room is quiet large, seats about 60 plus serving area. The setup is used for functions, watching sports, and the occasional x box night. So far no movies so i can't comment about its movie decoding capabilities. Ideally a larger amp should have been selected for this room but it does give a good insight to capabilities of lower end models in higher demanding areas. Running: Gaming… Read Full Review

“At first sight the Yamaha RX-V650 unit is a bit...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by steveallsop (1 review written)

At first sight the Yamaha RX-V650 unit is a bit intimidating owing to its sheer size. My primary selection criteria was sound quality and power hotly followed by decoding facilities. I must admit that I went into my dealer wanting to buy a Denon AV1905 but was told that Denon had discontinued it so I plumped for my second choice which was the Yammy.

Having now set the whole rig up I am not disappointed. A nice touch is the use of the supplied little microphone that you connect to the amp for… Read Full Review