Bosch WFO2466 Reviews

• Service & Support

Bosch WFO2466 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch WFO2466

Bosch WFO2466

“Just had my reminder that my Bosch WFO2466 washing...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by johngerard (2 reviews written)

Just had my reminder that my Bosch WFO2466 washing machine is now 3 years old - not a sign of any problems & has proven to be reliable. I am really impressed by this machine which replaced a Zannussi I only had for 2 years that was slow & unreliable… Read Full Review

“I bought this Bosch WFO2466 Machine on the strength of...”

Written on: 10/03/2005 by stenoboy (2 reviews written)

I bought this Bosch WFO2466 Machine on the strength of having owned a Bosch dishwasher for the last ten years and, despite twice-daily use, broke down only once, and that was when the drains were blocked, and the machine stopped pumping to avoid a flood.

My first impression whilst looking at this model in the shop, was that the machines Bosch build now aren't quite as robust as the older applicances they made. However, the machine itself is heavy and very solid feeling, which is… Read Full Review

Maggie M's Response to stenoboy's Review

Written on: 08/02/2006

Many thanks for this thorough review. I am just about to replace my existing machine, a Whirlpool which has only lasted 4 years!
I have sort of narrowed the choice down between a Bosch and an Indesit, so thanks for this review, it has been of considerable help to me.
<br>Maggie M