Grenada, ECO Dive Reviews

Grenada, ECO Dive - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Grenada, ECO Dive

Grenada, ECO Dive

“Inadequate”

Written on: 30/04/2012 by AceErnst (1 review written)

After a week conference this April, I have to say this is the worst dive operation I have seen in 40 years of diving the Carribean. There are good dive sites to the north, but the locals have killed most of the fish and the coral in this immediate area. Visibility was 20-40', though it may have been due to weather/surge conditions, we were often taken to horrible sites, when good ones existed nearby. For example, at shallower depths (30-60'), we could see better viz and coral at 70'. The… Read Full Review

“Good point, how good the dive centre was. Bad points,...”

Written on: 19/07/2008

Good point, how good the dive centre was. Bad points, none. Would have been good to hear what the viz & sealife was like… Read Full Review

“My wife and I were on our hols last Sept and we had...”

Written on: 23/05/2008 by Stuart And Hayley (1 review written)

My wife and I were on our hols last Sept and we had already decided we were going to do our PADI open water course. Grenada, ECO Dive Eco dive was connected to the hotel (Coyaba) what a great little hotel.
We spoke to the main instructor who put us at ease from the minute we started to talk about the course. We then met the owner he was very friendly as well. I had a bad experience on my first open water dive when I went to clear my mask and swallowed water by opening my mouth at the same time… Read Full Review