Whirlpool Portable Reviews

Whirlpool Portable - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Whirlpool Portable

Whirlpool Portable
Whirlpool Portable

“Bad Customer Service If problems occur ”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by StephenMather (1 review written)

We had our dishwasher for 8 months when it went faulty. We then were instructed from whirlpool to call the local engineers company who they sub contract to fix it under our warranty. This was a nightmare to obtain the correct phone number and when we did it got even worse from there. To cut, a long, boring story we were passed around like a crying baby for a month until we received conformation a engineer would pop out to fix the problem. The problem could not be fixed and we were advised from… Read Full Review

“I hate washing dishes! The Whirlpool Portable...”

Written on: 08/01/2006 by beetel (2 reviews written)

I hate washing dishes! The Whirlpool Portable dishwasher is wonderful!! I got it because I feel I could use my time better by washing dishes at night. This machine is nice because it can be stored in an unused spot. With the counter-top on it I use it for a prep island. The water it saves compared to hand washing is also a good point… Read Full Review