Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Moisturiser Reviews

• Effectiveness

Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Moisturiser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Moisturiser

“Best ever!”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by 137White (1 review written)

I have used loads of different brands of after sun. and this one really is the best, it seems to stay moisturised through until the next day, lovely smell, no white marks, sinks in well and best no allergic reactions. I will be buying it again… Read Full Review

“I like hawaiian tropic aftersun moisturiser alot. I...”

Written on: 17/07/2009 by babygurl8286 (1 review written)

I like hawaiian tropic aftersun moisturiser alot. I spent all day at an amusment park the other day and eveyone i was with got burned. I brought it with me in to the park and just kept applying it. I would defianly reccomend it to anyone that burns easy… Read Full Review