Halo Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Platforms:
Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Halo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Halo

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I'd firstly like to explain some of my ratings....”

Written on: 05/05/2007 by Josso (10 reviews written)

I'd firstly like to explain some of my ratings. Overall rating is only not 10 because of the single player and graphics are marked 10 because I am judging the game "for the time".

I purchased Halo: Combat Evolved a few months after it came out for PC. I naturally went straight to the single player - whacked it on a medium difficulty level of difficulty and started playing. It wasn't overly hard to complete the game and the storyline did not particularly entice me. This is however before I… Read Full Review

Happydan's Response to Josso's Review

Written on: 08/05/2007

Nice review. I agree that the single player levels could have been better, but the story is very deep, and for those interested there are plenty of books and comics detailing the back-story.

Read 1 Comment

“Many people seem to like the Halo PC game, so I tried...”

Written on: 11/10/2005 by brightlight (2 reviews written)

Many people seem to like the Halo PC game, so I tried the single player in school, on my friend's computer for a couple of hours. Is it good? I say it is fairly good. This is obviously targeted to light gamers who play once a week with friends, and it can be good without constant practice etc. I would say the price is worth it. Even though I may not enjoy it, many do. It's more of fun action shooting game, rather than focus aiming for head games, like Counterstrike. Pretty fun… Read Full Review