Florestas Avocado & Aloe Vera Shampoo Reviews

Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo

Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo
Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo

“Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo is the best...”

Written on: 28/07/2005 by bottlefun (1 review written)

Florestas Avocado and Aloe Vera Shampoo is the best conditioner I have ever used. It's so emollient! My hair was difficult to manage after shampooing. After I use this conditioner, my hair is shiny and easy to make a style. The style stands all day, I even don't need to put hair gel. I think the Amazonian ingredients really work. This definitely a winner!… Read Full Review

“I love Florestas Avocado and Aloe Shampoo and Cupuacu...”

Written on: 10/01/2005 by fashionista (2 reviews written)

I love Florestas Avocado and Aloe Shampoo and Cupuacu Seed Butter Hair Conditioner. It smells great, makes your hair feel lush and soft, and a portion of the proceeds from purchasing the product goes to tiny Amazonian communities who grow and harvest many of the ingredients which go into Floresta's products… Read Full Review