Eltax Concept 200 Reviews

Eltax Concept 200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Eltax Concept 200

“Excellent ”

written by GustavoWoltmann78 on 17/12/2023

Excellent finish and high-quality materials ensure the optimal performance of these monitors. It's crucial to use a receiver with sufficient power to drive them; otherwise, you won't experience their full potential. My 700 series comes with vibration-absorbing feet, providing exceptional power and dynamics—truly a high-end experience. However, it's essential to pair them with a preamp delivering at least 200 watts. In my setup, I use a 1000-watt preamp with four monitors, each having impedance options of 4 ohms to 8 ohms. Gus Woltmann

“Wanted a change, glad i did”

written by GSI-SID on 21/11/2022

I bought a pair of these for my set up and im impressed. I run 2 x subwoofers, and pc into an amp then these speakers and im happy. Everyone down my road can hear them. I dont need a house system i just use my tower. I made 2 heavy duty shelves and the speakers are now at head height. They are great. Im impressed.

“Natural and warm sound with lots of detail. Great...”

written by MLB102 on 30/03/2014

Natural and warm sound with lots of detail. Great value for its price.

“Very good handword with the cabinet. ”

written by on 23/12/2009

Very good handword with the cabinet.
Real good finich and good material. Make sure that you use receiver wish have power to run this monitors. Else you will not get aut of them the very best. My 700 are with vibration feet under. And are extreamly powerful and dynamic, real the hi end, but as I say you must use pre-amp with at last 200 w. I myself have 1000w with 4 monitors. they are (4 ohm - 8 ohm).
In price they are recomendable and look great in the living room, or for more pa use. Real good for karaoke an wedding.

“The Eltax Concept speakers do have bad points related...”

written by on 09/02/2009

The Eltax Concept speakers do have bad points related to their low price but (what can one expect) for their price the sound quality is actually quite good. One should remember that it's important to direct the speakers correctly - tweeters should be at the same high as a listener's ears.

With these speakers, the tweeters are very directional, so they start to sound muffled easily if the speakers' lay-out isn't done properly.
Average sound quality (does not irritate)
- Bass is driven quite well
- Very good price to quality ratio
- When properly set, sound quality is good enough for general use

“Look alright, go pretty loud and generally good for ...”

written by johnyusa9 on 18/11/2008

Look alright, go pretty loud and generally good for £70.
Lack real clarity i.e. treble, sound a bit boomy if the bass is turned up
Would definitely recommend the Eltax Concept 200 but they're obviously not brilliant...

“The Eltax Concept 20 speakers look really nice, and...”

written by Tobz on 19/08/2006

The Eltax Concept 20 speakers look really nice, and they also look fairly powerful.

The bass was really good and deep, and the treble was good too, but they lacked the refinement that you can find with a mid-range driver.

For the price, these speakers would be really good for someone who likes their bass, but someone who is not too bothered with clarity.

All in all, they are a good buy. They retail at about £120.

“I bought thee Eltax Concept 200 stereo speakers for...”

written by TBH on 13/01/2006

I bought thee Eltax Concept 200 stereo speakers for £40 as a stop-gap between one good pair and getting another. They're fairly dreadful, as you'd expect of floorstanders at this price. How my fellow reviewer can say they produce clear mid and treble is staggering. It is the most murky, muffled, unrefined top end I've ever heard from a set of speakers. The speakers do drive bass fairly well, but again, with no refinement, so you end up with bass that's just too boomy. All this is academic I suppose, because if you buy a set of floorstanding speakers at £40 you're either not that bothered about sound quality, or it's all you've got in your pocket and are desperate for a pair of floorstanders. If it's the latter, unlucky, if it's neither, don't be fooled; you get roughly what you pay for in this world. Music's important, don't ruin it by sending it through these sadists.

“I picked the Eltax Concept 200 speakers up for £50 in...”

written by weesteev on 03/01/2005

I picked the Eltax Concept 200 speakers up for £50 in the Dixons sale and haven't been let down since. Fantastic heavy bass and very clear mid and treble make these speakers a fantastic purchase. Combined with great styling and price makes this is a must have speaker combination. One downside is the speakers are flat bottomed and didn't come provided with any feet to reduce vibration.

Asked by roymorris on 12th December 2023 Report this content
What sort of jackplugs do I need to connect these speakers to a cd player?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site