Hyosung Cruise II Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Hyosung Cruise II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hyosung Cruise II

“i bought a hyosung cruise 2”

written by peter22 on 01/08/2012

i bought a hyosung cruise 2 about 2 months ago and when i take it on the road it doesnt go above 35 mph and doesnt go above 5000rpm has anyone any idea what could be the problem

Hyosung125Gtr's Response to peter22's Review

Written on: 09/12/2023

Possibly not enough air getting to the engine air intake or air filter blocked

“had my cruise 2 for 2 years and it is an incredible...”

written by on 29/11/2009

had my cruise 2 for 2 years and it is an incredible bike came off a scooter to this and i had never ridden a bike with gears but within minuites i was doing fine spent £50 for a back tire and stem bearings and flew through m.o.t just changed indicators to bike it flexi ones and i live in the sticks so loads of branches to compete with currently changing paint red frame speedos and wheels and black pannels and tank with red flaming skull decals and mudguard with red stripe going to look great and will get heads turning

“I bought my Hyosung cruise ii 125 for next too...”

written by on 30/09/2009

I bought my Hyosung cruise ii 125 for next too nothing,it had been left outside too rot and been standing for almost 18 months.Pulled out the kick start and after 5 minutes the engine came to life.Rode the bike home,spent minimal money on fork seals,sprockets and chain,bit of polish and some T.L.C.
It is now as good as new and have put another trouble free 4000km on the clock.It is brilliant on fuel and after taking a smaller back sprocket(41T) it can comfortably stay with traffic.I used the bike daily and cruise on the freeway at 120km/h,reached a top speed of 135km/h.I service the bike every 3000km.This little bike is worth every penny spent.

“I have owned a hyosung cruise 2 for just over 6 months...”

written by archenemy888 on 14/05/2009

I have owned a hyosung cruise 2 for just over 6 months now and i love it! I use it mostly as commuter bike as i do 50 miles every day to work. this bike starts fine everytime, and it always gets heads turning!

“Have ridden my Hyosung Cruise II for several weeks...”

written by jeffreyworley on 12/01/2009

Have ridden my Hyosung Cruise II for several weeks just came off a yamaha dragstar so feels a bit of step down in looks stakes but is definitely faster and i fixed all the minor problems myself, handles well and very low seating position so if short legs this is your bike lol, am happy you get a lot for your money - seems solid and rides quite smooth, good alround learner bike

“Just bought a 2001 reg yesterday evening and it is the...”

written by xantia on 28/11/2008

Just bought a 2001 reg yesterday evening and it is the best bike I have ever had. Now the bike I sold was a Suzuki en125-2 which and that was a very good bike but the Hyosung Cruise II us a hundred times better. The Suzuki's top speed and pulling away was good but I noticed the Hyosung Cruise II is a lot quicker and also feels like a 250cc. It also corners a lot better and is really easy to control at slow speeds and maneuver round obstacles in High Speeds.

“Great commuter and excellent learner bike! Very cheap...”

written by on 27/11/2008

Great commuter and excellent learner bike! Very cheap on Fuel and insurance! most comfortable seat I've EVER seen on a motorbike, Extremely RELIABLE!

“Reliability, great for learning bikers such as myself,...”

written by Scottish Knights on 16/11/2008

Reliability, great for learning bikers such as myself, handles well in bad weather as well as gliding in good weather, looks and sounds much more than a 125cc!
Overall is a good and reliable first bike looking forward to purchasing antoehr hyosung made motorbike perhaps sports rather than cruise, bike isn't generally great looking but with a bit of stickers and shiny chrome bike can look sexy and if you take the muffler out the exhaust sounds like a beast for a 125cc!

“I bought mine on 2001 and still have it. It has nearly...”

written by on 10/11/2008

I bought mine on 2001 and still have it. It has nearly 37000km on the clock. So far (8 years) I have changed indicator relay, rear suspensions 3 times, twice rear tyre, 3 times headlight bulb, horn, service items like brake shoes and pads, oil filter air filter etc, exhaust pipe (all the way from engine to the end) that's abut it really. Still goes strong, buy it you won't regret it.

“I bought this bike to learn on as I had never ridden a...”

written by ian2977 on 04/11/2008

I bought this bike to learn on as I had never ridden a geared bike before. Within minutes I was up and down the gears like I had been riding for a while and I felt confident enough to go out on the road. Once out on the road on her, what an enjoyable ride.

“I love this bike! Nimble and handles great, but...”

written by on 27/10/2008

I love this bike! Nimble and handles great, but competent on the highway. Good on gas. Comfortable, but can corner. Pretty reliable. Fun for cheap! Good handling, comfortable, versatile, reliable, good pickup from a stop for a 125cc.

“These are great little bikes I bought mine 3 years ago...”

written by neil89 on 18/09/2008

These are great little bikes I bought mine 3 years ago and have done 20,000 miles on it since. It has never broken down and doesnt require much maintainence. Mine has been down the road a good few times but has always started again without needing repair. Parts for these things are real cheap too I got chain and sprocket kit fitted for just £75! thats a bargain if ever I've seen one I paid more than that for a chain on my GSXR.
would reccomend one too any new rider.

“Unit is good. And we're hoping for the regulation of...”

written by arnold6162 on 16/09/2008

Unit is good. And we're hoping for the regulation of price and stocks. thanks Hyosung. Low consumption gasoline, good engine.

“I was a little sceptical about a cruise type of bike...”

written by kjharper on 24/05/2008

I was a little sceptical about a cruise type of bike but I have to say that this little gem has restored my confidence and in just over a month I've gone from being unsure whether or not I would continue riding to booking my test in a month's time. The bike looks great and certainly doesn't look like a 125cc.

“So I have had the Hyosung Cruise for two years, and...”

written by Kayemaz on 17/03/2008

So I have had the Hyosung Cruise for two years, and still haven't had it one the road. Now this may sound like I have no basis to review it, but imagine in 2 years, it has quite literally been ridden no more than 4 miles! It starts even in the cold! Now if that isn't saying something, i can't say what is!

“Bought mine from new, rode it like a 500 went from...”

written by on 14/01/2008

Bought mine from new, rode it like a 500 went from Halifax to ullapool twice two round trips over 1500 miles and to mayo twice again two round trips over 1500 miles i would recommend it to any one

“It feels like you ride a Harley without have to spend...”

written by on 01/12/2007

It feels like you ride a Harley without have to spend a fortune with the Hyosung Cruise. When I bought it it came with custom paint, orange flames on black backround and believe you me it turns heads wherever I park it. A very well made reliable bike ideal for the working class people who they know what they want and doing. Twenty out of ten.

“I only use my Hyosung Cruise in summer and after 1350...”

written by hiero on 12/08/2006

I only use my Hyosung Cruise in summer and after 1350 miles only not really put it to test. But, I just wanted a little runaround for fun for the country lanes near my home and this is SO MUCH BETTER than a scoot. I am now looking at the Hyosung GV650 as could do with more presence on road as am an experienced rider. But hey, for what I paid and what it is still worth, (~£1250) you can't go wrong. Would be interested in any mods though as mine is in standard tune. I mean a new sprocket, carb tune, air filter and straight through exhaust and a rebore to 185cc, you would have real screamer...

“The Hyosung Cruise II 125 is cheap on juice. This bike...”

written by stevewilsonlp on 21/07/2006

The Hyosung Cruise II 125 is cheap on juice. This bike is brilliant for first time riders. It's like riding a leather sofa on wheels, it's that comfortable. The only thing it needs is a 6th gear it, as it really does cry out for one.

I would recommend this bike to anyone. It is a really smooth rider, and cheap on insurance as well.

“A fairly pokey single cylinder engine, my Hyosung...”

written by ci5bodie on 05/06/2006

A fairly pokey single cylinder engine, my Hyosung Cruise II never let me down but being 6ft+ it was a squeeze! Good little bike though.

Asked by peterscotland on 7th June 2016 Report this content
Can some tell me what type of fork oil and how much to put in?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by rescuestaffies on 10th May 2015 Report this content
What price should I expect to pay for a 2001 plate?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site