Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens 28098 Reviews

Summary

It takes a real bargain hunter to find cheap Timberland boots but with Review Centre anything's possible. Why not write a review of any timberland boots you have had and see if any of our adverts point you in the direction of cheap timberland boots.
Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens 28098 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens 28098

Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens 28098
Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens 28098

“Love the style and warmth”

written by matjens15 on 16/12/2014

Got a pair of timberlands for the winter and they are very warm and it goes well with everything I have.

“Comfortable Shoes”

written by rickymik on 22/07/2011

Top Casual Boots Fit great and are very comfortable... look also great... I'm giving them 4 stars... i have purchase same color because that color relay looking nice...

“I bought a pair of Timberland roll tops around 6 years...”

written by on 03/12/2010

I bought a pair of Timberland roll tops around 6 years ago originally just for the style, but over the past 3 years I have worn them pritty much every day for working around the farm. They keep your feet dry for a few hours but eventually water seeps through, and when fastened up I have no problem with mud/water coming over the top. On long walks a small ridge at the heel, where two piece of material join, can cause blisters. No problems with and wear and tear, and mine get some heavy use and aren't looked after. Also quite good at protecting toes when stood on by horses. If these boots could be bought with a gore-tex layer I'd choose them over anything else on offer.

“I love these shoes they are really comfy and look...”

written by on 22/06/2008

I love these shoes they are really comfy and look really nice. Some of my friends have got them and apparently they are really comfy when walking long distance

“very well made great workmanship and a general good fit”

written by on 20/03/2008

very well made great workmanship and a general good fit

“Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots are good all rounder...”

written by dddddddddddddd on 20/03/2008

Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots are good all rounder good workmanship very confy and great value for money

“I got a great pair of Timberland Roll Top Casual...”

written by rakesh2002 on 24/07/2007

I got a great pair of Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots. If I had the money, I'd buy every colour they have in the shop.

“My son recieved a pair of Timberland Roll Top boots...”

written by s121 on 11/01/2006

My son recieved a pair of Timberland Roll Top boots for Christmas he wore them 3 times and they look aweful. I am very disatisfied unfortunately they dont carry a LL Bean type warranty. I guess they are not that confident in their own product. I have already tried to return them.

“Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens: I bought these...”

written by rob001 on 28/12/2004

Timberland Roll Top Casual Boots Mens: I bought these boots for general wear, nothing too hard on them. They were good for about a month, but then the leather started scuffing very badly, looking shabby very quickly. After about 3 months the sole started to come loose around the boot and eventually the front came away completely.
The plus side is that the boots do look very good with jeans, both baggy and normal, and they are quite comfortable as well.
However overall, the price compared to the life of the them isn't very good.

Kiwigirl's Response to rob001's Review

Written on: 27/03/2005

Timberland love to put things right as sometimes all manufacturers get a batch of faulty leather, laces or rubber. A lifetime guarantee against faults is normally offered with all footwear so I suggest contacting Timberland for advice. I own 3 pairs of footwear, 1 pair of jeans and 2 tees. I have been to Timberland in London, New Zealand and the States and have never been disappointed in after sales service.

Kiwigirl's Response to rob001's Review

Written on: 20/04/2005

Hi there, having worked in retail for a while I can advise you that any proof of purchase will do. If you bought them with a visa card, for example, the bank statement will do. But in all cases, if they've only had 3 months of wear it will be extremely obvious to the retailer. The fault will either be related to the wear and tear that the boots have endured for that period or it will look out of place with the total condition of the sole etc.
<br>So good luck.

Rob001's Response to rob001's Review

Written on: 18/04/2005

Unfortunately I don't have the boots or the reciept anymore. I hadn't realised they would do that, so threw both away. Any suggestions?

Read 3 Comments