Sagem MYX5-2 Reviews

Sagem MYX5-2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem MYX5-2

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Sagem MYX5-2 - I had this phone for three months...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by sbrett23 (1 review written)

Sagem MYX5-2 - I had this phone for three months without problem and was really enjoying it. I bought the phone while I was in Thailand, there was a software error in the phone and while I was sending a file via infra red it died. The phone would no longer turn on the following day the phone randomly turned itself on but I could no longer access 2 of the menu items it continued like this for 3 weeks until it died completely. After talking to the customer service department Sagem insisted that I… Read Full Review