Natural Collection Shimmer Eye Shadow Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Natural Collection Shimmer Eye Shadow - Ask a question now

“I bought the colour 'snow storm', which is a shimmery...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by jan8888 (4 reviews written)

I bought the colour 'snow storm', which is a shimmery white eyeshadow. I love it as its colour is not very strong (as cheap eyeshadow contains less pigments), thereby giving a very natural and shimmery look.

The white eyeshadow makes my eyes look brighter, bigger and fresher. I really really love this product.

My tips for buying natural collection eyeshadow is to go for the most extreme (either darkest or lightest) shade available in the colour you want to buy, because, as I said earlier… Read Full Review

“I love the natural collection eye shadow range!...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

I love the natural collection eye shadow range! Especially the shimmer collection. These eye shadows aren't expensive, and they still have the same effect and lasting power of other expensive eye shadows!

I have the green in this collection, and it's brilliant! It goes on really easily, and it looks powdery and light, yet the color is really striking, even with only a small amount, and it stays on really well!

I would defiantly recommend it to others! I even bought my friend one as a… Read Full Review