Adidas Flanker Rugby Boots Reviews

Adidas Flanker Rugby Boots
Adidas Flanker Rugby Boots

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“8 stud formation thats to give an extra line of grip...”

Written on: 03/06/2008 by davecraig (1 review written)

8 stud formation thats to give an extra line of grip in the scrum ,or maul. Flexible at the toe to allow a low traction point for clearing ,and latching work in the ruck.
Great alround boot,used by tight 5 players nowdays mainly in the southern softie divisions… Read Full Review

“It's the best rugby boot (for me) that's around for...”

Written on: 17/02/2008

It's the best rugby boot (for me) that's around for forwards. Contrary to my Puma's I had that lasted only 3weeks after tearing .This is going to be my second season with my flankers! My foots wider then the average person and after 2 weeks of running and practising with it it fitted perfect .Other rugby boots outside sole tends to get lose Canterbury has good jerseys but their rugby boots studs tend to break off (2 of my team mates boots both Canterbury) . If it was a football boot in disguise… Read Full Review