Toshiba Reviews

Summary

Read and write reviews of Toshiba Television Sets. This includes Toshiba Plasma, LCD, Rear Projection, Widescreen, Combi and Tube televisions. We also provide reviews of individual models of Toshiba TVs and home cinema equipment in their respective categories.
Toshiba - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba

Toshiba

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Comet refused service for after 12 months and 3weeks...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

Comet refused service for after 12 months and 3weeks but i do not put up with rubbish from comet. Toshiba have allowed me to a get my money back or to exchange it for a bigger screen!! Unfortunately I have to deal with Comet but never again I would not buy a lamp bulb in Comet they are worse than car dealers!!!!