Eurohike Adventurer 200 Reviews

Eurohike Adventurer 200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Eurohike Adventurer 200

Eurohike Adventurer 200

“Bought the 200 from Millets. On a mild night I spent...”

Written on: 15/06/2010

Bought the 200 from Millets. On a mild night I spent about an hour in the bag in the tent before I had to head indoors as it gave little insulation even with a blanket on top and underneath. Returned for a refund. -10?? At least the frozen body would be easy to carry in the bag!!… Read Full Review

“We bought these eurohike adventurer aware that they...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

We bought these eurohike adventurer aware that they were 2 season onky sleeping bags. Although we have had a miserable summer in terms of rain it hasnt been cold. Yet we found that we were absolutely freezing in these even in July and August. We had to wear extra layers of clothes at night as if it were April. Very little in the way of warmth protection. Absolutely do not waste your money on these!… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2011

do you ever camp?

Read 1 Comment

“I bought the Eurohike Adventurer 200 sleeping bag for...”

Written on: 13/12/2005 by PixieOfDoom (104 reviews written)

I bought the Eurohike Adventurer 200 sleeping bag for use at a festival in the north of England at the end of August. It was very cold at the festival. With sweats on and wrapped up in this bag I was comfortable as could be expected at night. It's lightweight and has a nice soft feel to the material, so that's good. While I need my other half to repack it for me at the end of the weekend because I'm pathetic, it does, eventually, compact itself down into a nice small package, which is handy… Read Full Review